This week on InvestED we discuss how to find CEOs and management with integrity and talent.
In this Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why the “Fundamentals” are so important, and if you wobble outside of them, they will destroy your rate of return.
- Role models of good CEOs as opposed to a bad CEO.
- Seeing Warren Buffett as a CEO and not just an investor.
- Why communication between a CEO and shareholders is so important.
- 4 Qualities of a Great CEO:
- Focus on the customer.
- No cutting corners.
- Intellectual honesty from the CEO.
- Building a culture of integrity in the company.
- A list of two great CEOs.
If you want to learn more about the qualities of great CEOs and stay up to date with Phil and Danielle, join us on the podcast today!
- Every single letter Warren Buffett has written 1977-2015
- Berkshire Hathaway 2015 Shareholder Letter
- John Mackey the Whole Foods CEO book Conscious Capitalism.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to InvestED? If you’re not, we want to encourage you to do that today because we don’t want you to miss an episode. Our episodes are weekly and are sometimes multiple parts and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on current events happening in the market. That would be a major bummer. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, it would be awesome if you left us a review on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find this podcast and Danielle and Phil also love reading them so that we can improve your listening experience. Just click here to review, select “View in iTunes”, then “Ratings and Reviews”, and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Now go play!