When you understand the company you want to invest in and it has meaning to you, the stock market becomes much less risky. This week we create a “story” for Chipotle Mexican Grill and show you the way to go about analyzing any company.
Subscribe on iTunes HERE
Listen on Stitcher HERE
In Episode 43 You’ll Learn
- What Warren Buffett thinks about the day-to-day pricing of the stock market.
- Why creating a “story” about a business and understanding the company is so important.
- What is a “guru” and why do we like to see one of them buying the business we’re researching?
- Why a guru might not be buying a good company like Chipotle.
- Why it’s important to stay away from what you don’t know and focus on the things and companies that you’re already buying into as a consumer.
- How to identify if the management of a company is doing a good job by looking at numbers.
- How to use growth rates to identify a moat.
- What the analysts are saying about Chipotle.