Danielle and I are back again this week to discuss the current state of the market, index investing, and how to use capitalization rate to your advantage when valuing real estate.
In Episode 146 You’ll Learn:
- Why you need to do more than just “work” in today’s economy to survive.
- We take a closer look at college tuition costs, the housing market, and other market factors that tell millennials will have to get creative (and start investing) to continue to thrive in today’s economy.
- What is Index Investing?
- A passive type of investing that tries to generate similar returns that are comparable to a broader market index.
- There are more people investing in indexes than stocks in today’s current market, which is not necessarily a good thing.
- What is an Index?
- What are Rule #1 Style Gurus doing in today’s current market?
- Many are investing in private companies.
- Others are sitting in cash.
- What is the Capitalization Rate
- The capitalization rate is a value used to estimate an investor’s potential return on a real estate investment based on the income the property is expected to generate.
- Preorder Danielle & Phil’s New Book Invested
If you need to plan out your 2018 and get everything started off right, I created a 12 Month Financial Success Planner to get you started. It’s filled with monthly goals tracking, calendar planners, and monthly financial challenges to keep you on track. Click the button below to download it for free.