This week we discuss management teams and the differences between a good CEO and a bad CEO. We also talk about the recent 99% stock price drop of a shipping company and why it may have happened.
Episode 126 Show Notes
- Investing begins with a simple idea: “Will this business be worth more in 10 years than it is today?”
- Most CEOs or managers of a company are short term thinkers and they follow the money.
- Danielle takes a look at the motives of the “short term CEO”.
- Is it better to invest with the founder of a company as the CEO?
- Dryships stock price falling 99.9% in the last 6 months.
- Why there is no substitute for a subjective impression of the CEO.
- Look for a CEO that wants to run a company because they love doing it.
- Copy a great investor into the investment who has access to the CEOs of a company.
- Danielle and Phil talk online dating.