This podcast focuses on Mohnish Pabrai’s book, “The Dhandho Investor.” Phil and Danielle discuss the Patel family and their innovative strategy in the motel and hotel business. They highlight the concept of value investing the way Pabrai highlights it and how to invest with minimal risk and very high upside.
Listen on iTunes HERE
In Episode 13 You Will Learn
- How to bet on the market with minimal risk and maximum upside, this is what he calls a “Dhandho Investor.”
- The entrepreneurial journey of the Patel Family.
- How to weigh the upside potential to the downside risk of a major life investment.
- How to be a Dhandho investor.
- Do Americans not take advantage of their opportunities?
- Is advice coming from professionals useless to you if you don’t have a lot of money to start?
- Phil’s CNBC pilot, “The Rebel Investor”
- How advantageous low net worth can be in starting your investment career.
- Learn about the misconceptions of traditional savings vs. risky investment strategies.
- An introduction to fantasy trading using paper trading.