How do you determine if a company is on sale?
Is it possible for a regular person to invest like the best investors? There are thousands of baby boomers with no retirement. What is their course of action?
What is a margin of safety and how do you find it?
Listen on iTunes HERE
In Podcast 08 You Will Learn
1. Why young people should think about investing as soon as they can. 1:50
2. If the average person could learn to invest early and make great returns, you would have enough money to retire at 44 rather than 65 or 75 years old. 2:45
3. Why if you start with a small amount of money, you could make bigger returns than using large amounts like Warren Buffett. 5:00
4. How do you determine if a business is on sale or not? 6:22
5. Why fund managers move in and out of indexes. 9:20
6. What are small cap stocks? 10:28
7. How the big mutual fund managers cause stocks to go up and down. 12:00
8. How do we know when the market prices something wrong? Or when a company is on sale? 14:05
9. How to put a value on a business? 16:25
10. What is the P/E Ratio. 29:20