We were supposed to talk about dividends this week, but decided to talk about the concept of dharma and finding purpose in the things that we enjoy doing. We also discuss the difference between making a promise to yourself and setting goals. Investing starts with making a promise to yourself to do it.
Listen on iTunes HERE
Listen on Stitcher Radio HERE
In Episode 27 You Will Learn
- What does it mean to be “mindful” when talking about money and investing?
- You need to find what works for you. Whether it comes to exercising or investing, just find what works for you.
- The power of promising yourself something vs. making a goal to do something.
- When you promise yourself to something, nature moves to help you in ways you can never image.
- Dharma and doing exactly what you were meant to do.
- One of the ways that you can tell that you’re doing what you were meant to do is that you’re the best in your field at it.
- Creating a source of wealth beyond a salary brings freedom. How do we get there?