This week we’re taking a small break to spend some time with family. But don’t worry, you don’t have to miss any of InvestED because we’ve chosen one of our favorite episodes from the past that you may have missed. We talk about the concept of dharma and finding purpose in the things that we enjoy doing. We also discuss the difference between making a promise to yourself and setting goals. Investing starts with making a promise to yourself to do it.
Note: This is a past podcast that has already been posted here. Keep reading for the episode and show notes.
In Episode 27 You Will Learn
- What does it mean to be “mindful” when talking about money and investing?
- You need to find what works for you. Whether it comes to exercising or investing, just find what works for you.
- The power of promising yourself something vs. making a goal to do something.
- When you promise yourself to something, nature moves to help you in ways you can never image.
- Dharma and doing exactly what you were meant to do.
- One of the ways that you can tell that you’re doing what you were meant to do is that you’re the best in your field at it.
- Creating a source of wealth beyond a salary brings freedom. How do we get there?
Thank you for listening. Please subscribe on iTunes and leave a review. Join me to learn how to generate consistent returns by buying the right businesses at the right time. Sign up for my webinar here.