The recent DOW drop has the financial industry up in arms as to what that means for the future of the market. In this episode, we discuss how the DOW drop affects you as a Rule #1 Investor, the new Hollywood hit “The Big Short,” and why you probably shouldn’t watch CNBC.
Listen on iTunes HERE
Listen on Stitcher HERE
In Episode 39 You Will Learn
1. China’s role in the recent Dow drop and whether or not it’s something you should pay attention to as a Rule #1 Investor.
2. Why everyone should go watch the new Hollywood hit “The Big Short.”
3. The inevitability of market fluctuations and how to use them to your advantage.
4. How to use the Wilshire 5000 and current gross domestic product (GDP) to determine if the stock market is underpriced or overpriced.
5. Four things you should know about the market right now before making any investment decisions.
6. How to use the Schiller PE to determine the current value of the market and whether we’re headed into a recession.
7. The Four M’s of Successful Investing (and why your company may only need to meet 3 of them)
Links From This Episode
- Dow closes down nearly 300 points on China fears
- The Big Short
- What is the Wilshire 5000?
- What is Gross Domestic Product (GDP)?
- What is the Shiller PE?
- Irrational Exuberance by Robert Shiller