Some investors don’t pay attention to this little detail, but as Rule #1 investors, it’s something that matters the most… Management! Join us this week as we discuss how to identify great (or awful) management teams and how to purchase your stock accordingly.
In this Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why the “Wisdom of the Masses” doesn’t always amount to a correct valuation.
- How to Choose Your Management Team
- Buy for integrity and values, not the product.
- Look for a business model so easy, anyone could run it.
- What numbers management loves to play with and skew.
- Examples & stories from real companies.
- How to Stay Out of the Grey Areas of Business
If you want to learn more about the importance of choosing a strong management team, join us on the podcast today!
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to InvestED? If you’re not, we want to encourage you to do that today because we don’t want you to miss an episode. Our episodes are weekly and are sometimes multiple parts and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on current events happening in the market. That would be a major bummer. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, it would be awesome if you left us a review on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find this podcast and Danielle and Phil also love reading them so that we can improve your listening experience. Just click here to review, select “View in iTunes”, then “Ratings and Reviews”, and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Now go play!