This week we discuss, “The Why”. “The Why” is the reason people invest in stocks as the best way to grow their wealth. We discuss investing as the only way a person can buy “compounding machines” that consistently make you money over time and beat inflation.
In Episode 188 You’ll Learn:
- How to Buy ‘’Compounding Machines’’.
- How to buy companies that take your money and compound it at extremely high rates of return.
- Learn why you should own businesses that are compounding money at extremely high rates of return compared to anything else that you can put money into.
- If you don’t want to worry about your money later in your life, this is what you should do.
- Why You Should Buy ‘’Compounding Machines’’.
- It is the only way Phil knows of that you can consistently over decades produce generational wealth.
- How Inflation Affects the Market
- Inflation affects the real estate market differently than it affects companies that are publicly traded.
- If you are an investor in companies on the public market you are going to be forced to move with inflation, it’s best to learn how to prepare for it.
- How inflation can affect your future retirement plans and how to NOT get hit by this “slow moving machine”.
Danielle and Phil Recommend:
- Invested by Phil and Danielle Town
- Phil Town’s Rule #1 Investing Youtube Channel
- Danielle’s TEDx Talk