Today we’re looking at the differences between Active Investing & Passive Investing to help you better decide what’s best for your financial future.
In Episode 130 You’ll Learn:
- What is Passive Investing?
- Putting money into an Index/Exchange Traded Funds
- Catch: If you’re investing in Indexed ETF’s you are just buying regardless of news, price, etc. which means nothing aside from money (not actual value) is majorly influencing the market.
- What about Active Investing?
- Mutual Funds, Rule #1 Style Investing, & Value Investing are all considered active because you have someone actively looking to increase your rate of return/”beat the market”.
- Could ETF’s cause a major market crash? Find out!
Learn how to invest like the best investors in the world from my free Transformational Investing webinar.