Jump back in where we left off looking into management, the good, great, and awful. Danielle and I discuss the top signs to look for when you are researching a company and its management.
In Episode 127 You’ll Learn:
- What to Look for in Management:
- Are they a founder?
- Are they managing debt correctly (and with integrity)?
- Do they have a stake in the company?
- Are they trustworthy?
- Sears & K-Mart VS Chipotle… What’s Different?
- Take a look at two companies who are trending down, & why they’re different.
- Thinking Fast VS Thinking Slow
- How to not make poor decisions in the heat of the moment.
- Daniel Kahneman – Thinking Fast & Slow
Are you wondering if a certain business is a smart investment? Make your investment research simple with my FREE and easy to use Investment Calculators! Ensure all of the numbers meet Rule #1 requirements before you buy.