How afraid of the stock market should you be? This week we discuss why the market is going up, why it is unnecessary to use an advisor to invest, and the complexity of options trading.
In Episode 106 You’ll Learn:
- Who are the Tradition of Masters.
- What is the relation between the U.S. market capitalization and GDP of the country?
- Definition of an investor.
- Why timing the market is not the best idea.
- How the cost of living will grow every 20 years and how much money you will need to have saved for retirement.
- What to do if you want to manage your own money and obtain a ‘washtub.’
- What is options trading?
- St. Louis Fed: https://fred.stlouisfed.org/
- Market Capitalization
- Index Wilshire 5000
- Warren Buffett’s washtub analogy
- 3 Day LIVE Workshop